Yo I'm back.
Two days of Maths.
I'm so beat,
Gimme some crack.
Hey ssup people! I've not been online for 2 days because I had Maths homework. Hell yo! Been through hell these few days in school. Well, except for some moments. Especially on Monday. +wink wink+
The 2.4km run was cool. Couldn't give my everything because of my flu and all. I kept my cool at the starting line. All the people crowding in front; I was in the middle. I jogged slowly from the start. All because I had to give the other guys some time to spread far away so that I can squeeze through. After finally overtaking most of them, I could finally see the top few. Putra was good man. I mean, he improved a lot. He is even ahead of Syamim now. I was shocked. I thought I was the only one [among the sec 4E Malays] to have overtaken Syamim in this [wouldn't say stamina].
I maintained third position for the rest of the time until Eugene Lim took over the position around 100M before the finishing line. Then, I got fourth. Dexter was first. Tug Mun and Eugene Lim were in 2nd and 3rd position respectively.
I knew this wasn't my best timing because I was already quite tired in the beginning and I had to really breathe heavily at the last part. But no frets. I'm around 20 seconds ahead of the 'A' grade. The only concern is my sit & reach. Just one more centimetres to get 'A'! And with that, I can get the full 30 marks for NAPFA test for the first & last time in Secondary School. That's my wish. Hope I can retest my sit & reach on Monday. I'm ready; ready to stretch. Further stretch means better running, better jumping, better tricks and better breaking! WOOO~!
Okay okay.
The group of sec 4E guys and 3E gals walked back to school. As soon as I reached the school, I refilled my tank with H2O. Then, Ee Meng came to me and said, "Han! Nurul from Unity. +points somewhere+".
I was like thinking, he kidding me or what? I went into the canteen and saw her. =) Well, you said you wanted to give us [peirceans] a surprise, well, congratulations. You surprised me.
Ethan has been trying to do kip-ups since June last year. Poor thing he still can't. He's been asking me many times how to do it. And I've been telling him the same thing over and over again. Everytime I show him he's like 0.0 And asks me even more, how I did it. But it's nice. He's nice. And he's starting to do cartwheels too. I ain't here to complain or gossip but he seriously need to brush up on his cartwheels. They look more like trying to kick someone by touching the ground using your hands and swinging both your legs. Okay, crap.
I have more raps in my Handy-dandy Rap Book [by Hongyi =)]. 4 to be exact. I've been feeling down. But getting better now, fortunately =). The book is actually for people to write. So far, only Hongyi and Lucius have 'signed' it. I guess It's too small. Oh well. I can still rap when I'm sad.
Toodles people. Take care aight!
Tell me, what good are 19 marks when,
the denominator is almost four times and,
Ezzy's tryina talk me out.
Asking me whether I want Physics or not.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment