opaque!
transparent!
Friday, October 15, 2004


"hanif sucks" - Ginny
How far do you agree to that statement?


I agree to a large extent that hanif sucks.


This is because he had gotten the 40th position in class and screwed all his papers [except E Maths].
He also has been a social reject and everybody's trying to hate him.


L4/13
Oh well, life sucks doesnt it?
You just have to live with it.
I am so not coming to school anymore until the 'O's.
It's gonna be a waste of my time, money and energy.
Unless I were to seek any teacher's assitance.
Even blogger's against me.
And my effing keyboard.
Not forgetting my effed up face.
Oh God.
I thought fasting was supposed to be a break.
Are You testing me?
Please rid me from these problems and make me study.
Then, after the 'O's, You can play with me and test me all You want.
I deserve to be tested as I havent been a good boy lately.
Please forgive me for what sin I've done for You are forgiving and this month is a holy and forgiving month when the gates of hell are closed and the gates of heaven are wide open.
Oh God.
Please spare me for 2 months.
Amin.
Bye.
Oh and Happy Fasting to all the Muslims.



++ posted by Hans @ 11:59 pm |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


mohd hanif bin suandy
hans
han
(15 + 4) years
male

amkps 1995-2000

pss 2001-2004

sp 2005-2008

 

++ April 2004
++ May 2004
++ June 2004
++ July 2004
++ August 2004
++ September 2004
++ October 2004
++ November 2004
++ December 2004
++ January 2005
++ February 2005
++ March 2005
++ April 2005
++ May 2005
++ June 2005
++ July 2005
++ August 2005
++ September 2005
++ November 2005
++ December 2005
++ January 2006
++ February 2006
++ March 2006
++ April 2006
++ May 2006
++ June 2006
++ July 2006
++ August 2006
++ October 2006
++ December 2006
++ January 2007
++ February 2007
++ March 2007
++ May 2007
++ June 2007
++ July 2007
++ August 2007
++ September 2007
++ October 2007
++ January 2008
++ February 2008
++ March 2008

my eljay
my eljay friends

amira
ayuni

clarence

dale

ferdi

germ

jay
jean

kamilah
karmeng
kathy

myra

nadzirah
nuriza

saff

wanti

zali