i really screwed prelims.
i know it.
you know it.
everyone who knows it, knows it.
so why am i still procrastinating and being so soo stubborn?
its because im stubborn.
nono.
i am just stubborn.
okay, i said that three times already.
school just now was okay.
i guess.
nothing much.
after school, went TP to have meal in BK.
walked around for awhile after and then went to play some soccer at Putra's flat area.
we played around when Rahimi and his gang wanted to have a match with us.
so we played.
5 VS 5.
Putra, Dale, Gabriel, Eemeng and me.
Rahimi's gang is like so stamina-less.
that's the price they must pay for smoking too bloody much.
serve ya'all right.
however, weird thing is that Rahimi smokes and unlike the others, his stamina gets better.
and they have such fragile legs.
i mean, the guys come and attack me to tackle the ball.
and they kick my leg.
they say 'ow'.
my legs felt like it was struck by a soft bolster.
i mean, they dont hurt.
they're the ones who tackled me and they're the ones who received the pain.
peeps.
moral of the story is,
DO NOT freaking smoke.
it shortens your lifespan, it causes lung cancer, this cancer, that cancer, short breaths, etc etc etc.
to sum it all, it kills you one way or another.
if you are smoking my friend, i strongly advise you to stop.
there is still hope left if you discipline yourself and reduce the amount of cigarettes [or cigar +theface] you smoke.
and slowly, reduce it to zero, zilch, none, nil, 0/1, undefined, empty, kosong,
mei yo [whatever].
hehh.
talking about discipline.
i myself require that feature.
i need to get myself to stop this computer habit of mine.
and i do really mean
STOP.
it's getting out of hand.
my study timetable has been abandoned and not even one slot was followed.
sickening.
i cant initiate study mode.
my central processing unit keeps malfunctioning and i cant download the driver.
it keeps saying that the driver does not suit my version or whatever crap.
and i cant stop crapping.
urghh!
this has got to end.
i hope to see ya'all real soon.
which is around 1 and a half months' time?
yupp.
my last paper is on the 18th of November.
The Graduation's Nite [de Fuzion Rendevous] is on the 27th of November.
one week for me to work on my windmill before i can enjoy it with two professional DJs on the day itself.
good luck everyone.
all the best.
see you in 45 days' time.
good bless, god speak.
P.S. Nurul wanted to call me today. Unfortunately, i was out the whole day. With school in the afternoons, it's almost impossible for both of us to call each other. Oh well. Life's like that. Obstructions never fail to prevent us from doing what we want or what we are supposed to do. One must get used to it. I know i slowly am. I think.
anyway, here's a message for you dear sis. i dont know whether you might bump into this message but, here goes...
I know you've been through quite a lot lately. I'm sure you know what i mean by that.
Please be strong. If all else fails, you know I am here. Even though the phone, the net and all are useless, you should really know this.
You should know that I will always care for you. If nothing else can make you feel better or motivate you, you should know that I will always want you to feel happy and motivated. I cant control you or make decisions for you. If it makes you feel any better, think of me as I will support you in what you think is best for yourself. Most to most, I give you my recommendations or advice or comments. However, this is hardly possible as communication between us two is halted for the time being.
But still, I hope I can be a 'something' to you as you mean more than something to me.
All the best for your end of year exams and take good care of yourself.
With love, your broshie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment